How do I find the best limousine auto insurance?
Limousine auto insurance falls under commercial insurance. Most major insurers offer commercial policies. Save up to 20% by comparing quotes from different companies.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jul 17, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident auto insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one auto insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider. Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- You want to make sure your passengers, employees and limousines are taken care of if there is an accident
- There are companies that specialize in limousine insurance; therefore, they will be well-qualified to provide excellent coverage for your limousine
- Be sure to shop around and compare car insurance quotes from many different companies before buying a limo insurance policy
- It might be helpful to write down all aspects of your company and analyze the type on insurance coverage that you need.
All individuals are required to have auto insurance in case they are involved in an accident; however; it is critical to have proper insurance coverage if you drive a limousine.
You want to make sure your passengers, employees and limousines are taken care of if there is an accident. Therefore, there are several things that you need to know about insuring a limousine.
Check out this guide to finding cheap limousine auto insurance rates and then be sure to enter your zip code in above for free quotes!
Types of Limousine Insurance
Here are some of the different types of limo auto insurance coverage:
- Collision and Comprehensive Coverage – Collision coverage covers the cost if there is an accident. Comprehensive coverage will cover damage that occurs as a result of theft, fire, vandalism and several other types of damages.
- Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist – This provides coverage if you are involved in an accident in which the other driver was at fault, and they did not have adequate coverage to pay the cost. There are many states that require this type of coverage of limousines.
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage – This type of insurance covers the cost if there is an accident and injuries occur. This will cover part of funeral expenses, medical cost, rehabilitation bills and lost wages at work. If a pedestrian was injured, this type of coverage will pay their expenses, and it does not matter whose fault the accident was.
- Employment Practices Liability – If a limousine company is accused of things such as sexual harassment, wrongful termination or discrimination, this type of insurance will protect the business.
- Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability – These types of insurances are usually not required; however, it is a good idea for limousine drivers to purchase it. They will cover victims if property damage or injuries occur if the limousine driver is at fault. This will cover legal fees if the limousine company is sued.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your ZIP code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Finding Limousine Coverage
There are companies that specialize in limousine insurance; therefore, they will be well-qualified to provide excellent coverage for your limousine.
You should enter your zip code into the free tool on this page to compare free limo insurance quotes and then also do research at places like the National Limo Association to see which limousine insurance company will offer you the best deal.
There are many agencies that will provide free quotes, so you will know exactly what you are paying for insurance.
However, you want to research a company before you ask for their services, as you want to make sure that the company has a good reputation with no complaints.
How to Save Money on Limousine Insurance
There are several ways that you can find cheaper insurance on limousines:
- Check your credit score – Your credit can affect your insurance premiums, so you need to order a copy of your credit report to clear up any inaccuracies.
- Hire qualified employees – If you hire drivers that have been through adequate training and have a good driving record, you can get cheaper limousine insurance.
- Ask for discounts – There are some companies that offer discounts on services, so you need to ask about available discounts for your limousine company. You might receive a discount for having airbags, having anti-lock brakes and other safety features.
You need to keep in mind that some insurance companies will not insure older vehicles or vehicles that are not certified.
Be sure to shop around and compare car insurance quotes from many different companies before buying a limo insurance policy.
Know Your Needs
Before you can begin to search online and compare limo insurance quotes, you should know exactly what your business needs and what type of coverage that you should obtain.
It might be helpful to write down all aspects of your company and analyze the type of insurance coverage that you need.
If you are the sole proprietor of the limousine, then your coverage needs could be different than the ones with many limousines.
Sole proprietors are in charge of everything, including maintenance, so you need to have complete coverage in order to not be stuck with huge bills.
Comprehensive coverage is also a good idea, as limousines are often the victims of theft or vandalism.
If your company includes many drivers, you should make sure you have adequate coverage and meet the requirements of your state. Your employees should have proper training, and their records need to be clean.
The age and vehicle model should also be taken into consideration when choosing the proper coverage.
If you own a garage, you should make sure your policy covers the cost if there is a fire. An experienced insurance agent can help you know which the best policy is for you.
Having proper limousine insurance coverage is crucial, as it can save your company from financial disaster.
It does cost a little more than car insurance; however, it is worth it to prevent you a lot of problems in the future. Therefore, research your options, so that you can find the best deal for your company.
Enter your zip code in now for free limousine auto insurance quotes online!