American Interstate Auto Insurance Review (2022)
Looking at American Interstate auto insurance? They offer personal & commercial insurance, including auto, home, umbrella, liability, and worker's compensation to clients.
Compare Quotes from Top Companies and Save
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jun 29, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident auto insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one auto insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider. Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- The American Interstate Insurance Company is a stock and fire and casualty company
- The American Interstate Insurance Company provides a variety of additional coverage options
- Having insurance is important to ensure you have adequate protection for your valuable assets
This American Interstate Auto Insurance review is a review of the American Interstate Insurance Company headquartered at 2301 Highway 190 West Deridder, LA 70634.
The America Interstate Insurance Company was founded in December of 1971 and has capital of more than $3 million, assets in excess of $9 million, and a net surplus of more than $2.5 million.
It’s easy to compare auto insurance quotes for your area. Enter your ZIP code now to begin!
American Interstate Insurance Company Insurance Options
The American Interstate Insurance Company offers insurance coverage options and various types of coverage for auto, boat, home, and business.
These types of insurance policies are important to have to protect the most valuable things in life.
Without insurance to protect these assets any unexpected accident or circumstance could leave you without an auto, home, boat, or business.
Everything from auto accidents, storms, floods, fire, theft, vandalism, and much more could happen without warning and leave you with legal and financial liability that you are unprepared for.
That is why having the proper insurance is so important.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your ZIP code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Understanding American Interstate Auto Insurance Coverage
There are many types of auto insurance coverage options.
Auto liability insurance is coverage that pays for any damage incurred in an accident that you are legally responsible for that result in the injury of another person or the damage of another person’s auto or property.
Auto liability coverage is typically divided into two separate categories, bodily injury liability insurance and property damage liability insurance.
Here are additional coverage options:
- Bodily Injury Liability – provides coverage for medical expenses, any lost wages, and other damages that a person can claim after an accident
- Property Damage Liability – provides coverage for any type of property damaged in the accident
- Personal Injury Protection – pays for your medical expenses if you are injured in an auto accident including any lost earnings, rehabilitation, and even funeral expenses
- Medical Payments – only covers medical expenses and no other types of losses
- Collision – pays for the damage when a vehicle is in a collision whether a collision with another car, an object, or the vehicle is damaged from rolling over
- Comprehensive – protects your vehicle when it is damaged by theft, vandalism, wind, hail, flood, fire, and even hitting an animal
- Uninsured Motorist – protect an insured person when they are in an accident with another driver that does not have auto insurance and the accident is that uninsured person’s fault
- Underinsured Motorist – fills the gap when the other driver responsible for the auto accident does not have enough liability insurance to cover the cost of all the damages
- Rental Reimbursement – pays for the cost of renting a car when your vehicle is too damaged to drive after an accident
These are the auto insurance basics. However, a specific quote or conversation with an agent will help you with the specifics.
Start comparing auto insurance rates today by entering your ZIP code now!